Friday 21 August 2015

Vinyl Love.

If there's one thing I'm passionate about more than anything, it's definitely my music. It has a massive influence on my life. Being from Sheffield definitely encourages my passion for music even more, this city is AMAZING for music and talent. We have the likes of Pulp,  Arctic Monkeys and so on. The fact I was born into the decade of the best music possible helps a lot too! The 90's. The decade of Britpop and the dance music. Just great in every possible way.

Anyway, over the past year or so, Vinyl's and Record Players have gradually started making their way back into fashion and it's now seen as cool to go out and buy a Vinyl and own a record player. Something I am very grateful to have! 
For my birthday last year, my partner at the time bought me a Record player and honestly, it was one of the best gifts I'd received! Along with it, he also got me a very rare original Beatles Record. 
From that, I obviously went on to develop my collection of records even more. And so far, after a year and a few months, I'm pretty proud of my collection I've got going on.

(current record collection). 

As it stand I have the following Records. 
 Arctic Monkeys - Whatever people say that's what I'm not.
Favourite Worst Nightmare.
Humbug.
Suck It And See.
AM.

Jake Bugg - Jake Bugg.
Shangri La. 

The Strypes - Snapshot. 
Little Victories.

Jamie T - Magnolia Melancholia.
Carry On The Grudge.

The Last Shadow Puppets - The Age Of The Understatement.

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Chasing Yesterday.

The Vaccines  - What Did You Expect From The Vaccines? 

The Stone Roses. 

George Ezra - Wanted On Voyage. 

Royal Blood. 

Catfish and the Bottlemen - The Balcony.

Kasabian - Velociraptor! 
West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum. 

The Beatles.

Abba - The Greatest Hits Volume 2.  

And that's it. They're all brilliant albums and there are so many more records that I want to purchase. 
I can't wait to add more to the collection. 

Thank you for reading :) 
Demi x

0 comments:

Post a Comment