Wednesday 19 August 2015

Exam Results Stess.

One of the main things I absolutely hate about exams, is not only the stress and constant revising on the run up to each exam, but also the long wait for the results day. 

For me, and I'm sure many of you, it's results day TOMORROW! I think it would be pretty fair to say I am dreading it. 

Basically last year, I decided to go back to college to study my Maths and English again at GCSE Level because lets just say in school, I didn't get the best grades I could have. So, I went back to college to re-take them and they're the results I'm getting back tomorrow. 
I'm really, really hoping I've done well and passed. People keep saying "you did your best and that's all you can do" and they're right, I did do my best, but will my best secure my place on to the course and onto the career path I've wanted to walk down all my life? Possibly. 

A dream career I've always wanted is to work in the Forensic/Criminology field. 
It's something I've always been fascinated by and loved from being a young girl, i'd spend hours on end watching the Real Crime channel on TV, completely intrigued and fascinated by the whole process of what the investigators actually do. 
During school I was very confused as to what career path I wanted to go down I went from wanting to be a Forensic Investigator to then becoming a Midwife and basically didn't have a clue, my grades estimated grades weren't the best and i guess towards the end of Year 11 I gave up all hope of going to University to become an Investigator or Criminologist. Which looking back now, is the worst thing i ever did because it should have been something that motivated me and instead it had the opposite effect. 

It weren't till I left school and entered the real world and tried a few jobs, till i actually realised that forensics and criminology was something that I genuinely wanted to do. And that is when I went back to college to hopefully start over again. 
Depending on tomorrows grades, I will HOPEFULLY be starting a Science with Forensics Level 3 course at my local college in September. This is honestly something that I do really want and I am so scared in case I've messed everything up again. 

Fingers crossed I haven't! And, to anyone else that's collecting exam results tomorrow or soon, I wish you the best of luck!! :) 

Thank you for reading 
Demi x  

0 comments:

Post a Comment