Tuesday 18 August 2015

Outfit Of The Day - Black & White.


Today, I did something I don't do on a regular basis, Usually my outfits do match, but not as much as today, as it turned out, I LOVED my outfit for today! It was very Rock 'n' Roll inspired. 

Whilst out shopping a few days ago, I came across some Black and White polka dot skinny jeans and it was honestly "love at first sight" I knew I needed to buy them! My first thought other than them being love at first sight was, these are definitely the kind of Skinny Jeans you'd see Miles Kane or Alex Turner wear because, well, they're cool enough to wear something like that (both are my loves). 
I then went to the shoes and saw the most perfect Brogues. I should mention I've been on the hunt for some Brogues and Loafers for so long now! I still am looking for some loafers but I saw the brogues and again, knew I needed them in my life. 
They're like a classic brogue but with a slight heel at the back, what I loved about them the most was I've not seen any like that before, they're so different. So for me, they were a must buy.

A closer look at both jeans and brogues. 

Along with my Polka Dot skinny jeans and heeled brogues, I wore a normal Cami Vest which I got from Primark, My Leather look jacket and finished the whole outfit off with my Black and White River Island satchel. 

Where I Purchased All Items 
Cami Vest - Primark - £6. 
Leather Look Jacket - H&M - £25. 
Polka Dot Skinny Jeans - George at ASDA - £14. 
Brogues - George at ASDA - £16. 
Black and White Satchel Bag - River Island - £30. 

Thank you so much for reading! :)
Demi x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment