Thursday 20 August 2015

Mini Essence Makeup Haul.



Considering today was not only exam results day but was payday for me! (my favourite day of every month may I add) 
I thought what better thing to do, then go on a little bit of a shop. And that is all it was too! Sadly I'm saving up for a holiday with my friend to Greece next year so spending is at an all time minimum! 

Anyway, i headed off into town and went to a shop there called Wilkinson's. 
It's basically just a shop here in the UK which sells everything and anything. If there's anything that you need, chances are Wilkinson's have it, at such reasonable prices too! 

As soon as I walked into the store I headed straight to the beauty section of the store. The Essence counter happened to catch my eye with it's stunning display of eye catching variety of Nail varnish shades. 


The first items I picked up were these nail varnishes, They're such pretty colours and they claim to be scented also. I was reluctant at first when I read that they're scented BUT I got them and will try them out. Even if they're not, the colours are super cute and an absolute bargain at £1 each! 
(Shades : 06 - Oh lolli lollipop.
08 - Like Love Birds.
06 - Soda pop and Candy shop.) 

I then looked further on and saw the lip area of the stand and can I just say, the choice of lipstick shades and lip gloss they have, I was like a kid in a sweet shop! My eyes were all over the place! After many minutes of deliberation, I finally decided on these two perfect shades. I also bought two lip liners. The lipsticks were £2.30 each and the lip liners came in at £1 each. 



  The shades of the lip liners are ; Wish Me A Rose and Cute Pink. 
The light pink lipstick - Get The Look.
Dark Pink - Blush My Lips.

After looking at those I remembered I needed a new Brow pencil, now I must mention beforehand that when it comes to my eyebrows, I am VERY set in my ways with them. In 20 years i have never plucked, threaded or waxed them which some people are shocked by, they're not too overgrown and they're a perfect shape, the most I do with them is fill them in because they are quite gappy. 
So, I picked up a brow pencil that has a brush on the lid and that came in at a brilliant £1.50
I then also spotted a brow and lash gel, now recently I've heard a lot of really good reviews about these so thought for the sake of £2 why not try some and see how it is? 
For a while now I've been on the hunt for just a normal brow brush and haven't been able to find one anywhere, until today that is! I't a 2-in-1 brow and lash brush so I'm killing two birds with one stone. Perfect. This came in at only £1.80. 





Overall I'm more than happy with today's purchases and I cannot wait to try them out and see what they're like! 

Thank you so much for reading today :)
Demi x

0 comments:

Post a Comment