Monday 24 August 2015

Evening Skin Care Routine.

I personally feel like my skin care routine is something that is a huge part of the day! However, I am not at all consistent with the use of products during it. I have a habit of changing the skincare products I use on a weekly basis, why? I honestly couldn't say. 
That was all up until about 2/3 months ago anyway. In the past 2/3 months I've used the same products every night when doing that part of my routine. I've found that I am seeing a huge impact in my skin with the products I'm using and they are : 

There are only 3 products there so it might not seem much, but honestly they all work together brilliantly and make a huge impact on the skin! 

Step 1 - Removing Make up. 
To remove my make up I use these Johnson's Make Up Be Gone Face Care Wipes. These are AMAZING. Like seriously. They smell really nice which is probably a strange thing for me to say but honestly, they do! They remove all make up straight away and leave my face feeling so fresh and clean!

Step 2 - Cleanse & Tone. 
To cleanse and tone I use this Soap and Glory Total Drama Clean. 
Now, it does say that it's a Make up remover and it is really good at missing whatever is left if I've not wiped it off my face beforehand. I have found though it's so good for cleansing and toning. It has extracts of natural Cucumber juice and peach fruit which means it has a really nice fresh and fruity smell. Very refreshing. 

Step 3 - Moisturising. 
I'm just going to put this out there... I LOVE this stuff!! It's the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Moisturiser. 
I will admit, I love the whole of the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit range, but the moisturiser is definitely my favourite product. I use this twice a day and I have noticed a huge change in my skin for it! 
It smells lovely and leaves my face feeling really smooth and nice. 


And that everyone, is all for my evening skin care routine. I have generally pretty bad skin and since using these products, I've noticed my skin has cleared up so much!! 

Thank you for reading :) 
Demi x 


0 comments:

Post a Comment