Monday 17 August 2015

A Little Introduction!

Hi everyone! 
I thought as this was my first post, I would give you all a slight introduction to me. 


So, my name is Demi, I am 20 years old and from a city in England called Sheffield. (Apologies for the terrible Selfie! Just thought I'd show you all what I look like). 
My interests are Music, I LOVE it! Also, football (preferably Sheffield United), shopping and makeup and not a lot else really. 

My Blog will basically be a mixture of anything and everything really. If there's a particular topic you'd want to read a post from me about then please do feel free to comment and let me know and it's something I will do. Also, do feel free to find me on Instagram ; DemiLeigh95x

I would like to say a huge thank you to any of you guys that took the time out to read my first post, Sorry it wasn't very exciting, just thought I'd give you all a little introduction. 
I will upload Blogs as regulary as possible and I hope you all enjoy. 
Thank you again. 
Demi x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment