Tuesday 18 August 2015

Is There a Certain Pressure Being A Blogger?

Blogging is something that I'm completely new to. It's something I've never done before and by doing this I am stepping way out of my comfort zone and it's something I've only been doing for a few days. Which some cold argue the point "you can't comment you've only just started out" which they would be right, but before I started up my own blog, I read others from other people to get hints and tips. 
Something I've found now I've started my own is, I personally feel like there is a tiny bit of pressure on being the best and having the resources to compete alongside others. Now I don't know if that's general nerves or personal feelings or if others feel the same.

As I previously mentioned, my blog is something that is a working progress and something I am working towards. It's something that I understand will be a slow process but I'm more than willing to put in the work and effort to making it the best I possibly can! 

I genuinely hope that any of you that happen to stumble across my blog, do like it and enjoy all posts. That's all I'm concerned about, before I started my own blog, i read many others on a regular basis and I found they did truly help me and gave me so many tips and inspiration and I hope that I can someday do the same for anyone that visits my page also :). 

I don't think there is generally any pressure to being a blogger unless you sort of put some on yourself (which is what I've done). I'm sure this is something that will soon vanish once I've settled and got my blog to how I want it to be and perfect for me. 

Thank you so much for reading :) 
Demi x



0 comments:

Post a Comment