Friday 21 August 2015

Outfit of the Night - Celebratory Date Night 20/08/15.

Yesterday, I got my GCSE Retake results for the English exam and it turns out I did a lot better than I originally anticipated. 
I got 3Cs and a D which gave me an overall grade of a C which is all I need to get on to the course I want, it means I now have to go to college on the clearing days and enrol that way. 

I knew it would be an important day and wanted to see knew I wanted to either celebrate or commiserate with the guy I've been seeing for the past few weeks so we'd planned to go out for food and to the cinema. 
I knew it would be a good night whatever my grade was because well we really enjoy each others company and have a great night/day whatever it is we do! Which for me is the most important thing. 

We met in Meadowhall and did a bit of a shop and had a look round before heading off to Nando's for some food. I am a huge chicken lover and Nando's for me is the perfect go-to-place! 

After food, we went up to the cinema and decided on watching The Gift. Basically it was a psychological Thriller and in the end it happened to be really good! Was very jumpy in particular parts and in all I thoroughly enjoyed it. I will get round to doing a review for it at some point if you'd like to see one! 

The outfit I went for was : 


Classic Fred Perry polo shirt, Polka Dot Skinny Jeans, Patent Loafers and Satchel Bag.

I thought this outfit was super cute and smart yet, very casual and not overly dressy. Perfect look. 

All in all we both had a really good night!! 

I hope you guys got the grades you wanted if you were expecting any and well done! 

Thanks for reading :) 
Demi x

0 comments:

Post a Comment