Wednesday 30 December 2015

New Years Eve Outfit Stress.

OH MY GOD, THIS IS AN EMERGENCY. Well, maybe not too much of an emergency but I really need your amazing help on deciding which footwear will go best with my new years eve outfit!! 


So, whilst doing a bit of Christmas shopping a few weeks ago in Meadowhall, I stumbled across this absolute beauty in Quiz. I knew I needed it from the second I saw it in all honesty. It's so nice and different, Instantly the thought of going out at new year and wanting to wear it is what came to mind. 
It should have cost me £17.99 but thanks to having student discount it was £15.50. Which admittedly is not much of a saving, but it's better than nothing I suppose. 

The next problem I faced was what to wear it with, also in Quiz me and my mum spotted some leather look high waisted trousers and I had all intentions of buying them, but when I went back with my boyfriend a few days later to get them, he decided against the idea and suggested with my top being navy and white, the black leather look trousers wouldn't really match perfectly. So, that then sent me on a mission. Until yesterday. 

Yesterday whilst doing MORE shopping, I went in to one of my favourite shops that is H&M. They have a really good sale on at the minute and saw so much stuff I loved, but the goal and purpose was to find the perfect skirt or trousers. I did exactly that. 
Sadly I don't have a picture of it, but it was a short pencil skirt in the exact same colour white and the same material as what my top is. 

The only problem I'm facing now is, I have absolutely no idea what shoes I can pair it up with. 
I suggested some nice plain black stilettos and a plain black bag, but with the outfit being navy and white, I'm not sure. 

Guys, Please can you help me?! I'm so stuck :( 
Thank you so much!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment