Monday 14 December 2015

Weekend in Manchester.

So, as some of you may know, me and my boyfriend went off to Manchester on Friday for the night to see a band I absolutely love. The Courteeners.

The original plan was to get there fairly early, drop our bags off and do a bit of shopping but instead we ended up getting there mid afternoon which worked out a lot better for us. 

We headed off to Manchester mid-afternoon and As soon as we arrived, dropped our bags off and headed straight off to the Christmas Market. And can I just say, how festive and cute is it?! Like, seriously. 

I can honestly say, I LOVE Manchester Christmas Market and I honestly wish I could have spent a lot longer there. There was so much that I wanted to buy. 

Manchester market will definitely be a annual trip for me I think.


x

0 comments:

Post a Comment