Thursday 17 December 2015

Down Day.

Do you ever have those days where you just don't feel yourself. The feeling is really hard to explain. 
I've felt like it for a few days now and it's really bothering me because I don't like to be down like this. 
That's partly why I've somewhat "abandoned" my blog. I have got posts scheduled but I literally have no motivation to do them. 

Last night for instance, me and my boyfriend went out on our regular date nights that we go on, and we went Bowling. It was such a good night, I did lose terribly, but for me It was just about having a few hours to ourselves and having fun. After bowling we decided to head off to Meadowhall and did a slight bit of Christmas shopping. 
The night was so nice, but towards the end I felt myself get more and more down when it came to me having to leave him. It was horrible. 

But my moods not just because I miss my boyfriend. It's a mixture of so many things. 

I think my main worry and concern away from personal stress like work and college, so on, is actually this blog. I am so determined to get it right and honestly, I feel like I'm failing at that. I just haven't got a clue. 

I look at other bloggers and their blogs and feel like I cannot in any way compete with them. I know I might sound pretty silly but honestly, this is something that is so new to me. I'm not one of those people that puts themselves out there so this for me is something is completely new. 

I honestly think I'm just having one of them times and will all wash over in a few days. At least I hope so anyway. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment