Tuesday 1 December 2015

Brow Perfection.

A very wise woman once said to me, "eyebrows are sisters, not twins". I have recently just realised how true her words were. 
I've honestly never done anything with my brows because I've always been too cautious with doing so, until now. 
Admittedly I don't shape, pluck or wax them but I don't feel the need to. 
However, I do fill them in. 
And to do that, I use this absolute treat. 

It's the Barry M shape and define brow kit, to apply it I use the Real Techniques eyeliner brush. 

Now, I've had this for a while but, tried it once and it turned into a complete disaster but, with time filling in my brows I've gotten a lot better at it and decided to try doing something new. 
Can I just say, this is unreal! Well, for something that's on the high street and affordable it is anyway. 
The real techniques eyeliner brush is also the best applicator for it, It gets all the areas it needs to and doesn't miss anything. 

With these two products I really do achieve brow perfection. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment