Sunday 3 January 2016

New Year New...

It's the one thing we're all guilty of saying every year and that is, "new year new me" but, in all seriousness, how many of us are actually stick to it? 
We make new years resolutions that at the time are ideal and realistic, but when it comes to it, they're not and it just seems like so much effort. 

This year, I am guilty of the whole thing, but there's something different about it. 
Me and my boyfriend over the festive break have dined like kings and queens, I mean, we've had food out a lot. And, why not? It's Christmas and New Year it's acceptable. 
Now the new year has come around and the adjustment to reality is currently in process, we both promised that we're going to cut back on eating out so much and going to do something about our weight. Personally, I don't feel like my boyfriend needs to because he's fine the way he is, me however, I am a mess and need to do something urgently. 
So, today I transferred to the same gym as him and we're going to go and work out with each other 3 times a week and start doing something about the way we are. 

Other than that part of things, I've told myself I'm going to start managing my time a lot more better than what I do now. I'm also going to change my whole appearance. It's definitely something that I've been wanting to do for a while now, just never felt confident enough to I guess. I don't feel overly confident to now, but it's time for a change. 

I do also want to start up a Youtube channel and start doing videos at some point this year BUT that will be when I feel 100000% confident with the way my appearance is and I'm happy with myself. 

Lets see how long I can keep all this up.. My guess is not too long. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment