Monday 14 December 2015

My 2015 in Music.

I know this is a bit early, but I am so busy from now until at least the first few days of January, and there won't be much change from now and the next few weeks.  

For me music is something that I absolutely love. I do have such a varied music taste however, I do sway towards more Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian and so on, but I decided to make a Spotify playlist of all my favourite songs of 2015 that have been in the charts so I hope you enjoy. 

1. Take me to chuch - Hozier. 
2. See you again (ft Charlie Puth) - Wiz Khalifa.
3. Thinking out loud - Ed Sheeran.
4. Sugar - Maroon 5. 
5. Can't feel my face - The weekend.
6. Hold my hand - Jess Glynne. 
7. What do you mean - Justin Bieber. 
8. Wish you were mine - Philip George. 
9. Jealous - Nick Jonas. 
10. Time of our lives - Ne-Yo & Pitbull. 
11. Rather be (ft Jess Glynne) - Clean Bandit. 
12. Black Magic - Little Mix.
13. Not letting go (ft Jess Glynne) - Tinie Tempah. 
14. Bills - Lunchmoney Lewis. 
15. Drag me down - One Direction. 
16. Easy Love - Sigala. 
17. Hotline Bling - Drake. 
18. Someone New - Hozier. 
19. Intoxicated - Martin Solveig. 
20. All cried out - Blonde. 
21. All of me - John Legend. 
22. Sorry - Justin Bieber. 
23. Perfect - One Direction. 
24. Love yourself - Justin Bieber. 
25. Sweet Lovin' - Sigala. 
26. Take me Home - Jess Glynne. 

So there they are, they're my favourite songs of 2015. Let me know in the comments which songs you've loved this year. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment