Monday 28 December 2015

A Look Back At 2015.

Now, I feel like it may be slightly cliché to say this, but in all seriousness, what a roller coaster of a year 2015 has been for me. 
I'm doing this post tonight because I'm really busy from now until next year so here it is... 

My year began in the worst possible way. So, In January, My partner of a year and half left me and ended the relationship and as much as it hurt like mad at the time, I got through it and honestly, the breakup from him made me the person that I am today. 
The breakup had a knock on affect on everyone around me, but they were all so amazing and supported me in the best way possible. 

Also, last year, I was part way through my GCSE English Re-Take, It wasn't something I struggled with really, I enjoyed English when in school and came agonisingly close to getting that C grade to pass, 1 mark both times I tried to be exact. I knew I needed to do something though so this was my last time to try and get what I needed to, With everything that had happened earlier on in the year I was struggling a little, but come taking my exam I received the news that on results day, I had got that C!! I don't want to seem big headed for saying this but I've never felt more pride in myself than that moment. 

End of June was when things changed for me A LOT. I met my now boyfriend and honestly, that was the part where I began to feel more myself and truly happy. We dated for a few weeks and went out like twice a week and saw each other a fair bit, until we both mutually decided we're happy and lets just get together. 

I then started my Health and social care level 3 course at college and made my mind up that it's Midwifery that I want to do, so now that's what I'm working towards. 

It's definitely hard to juggle a part time job, a full time college course, seeing my boyfriend and blogging but it's all about managing time better and getting it all done, being more organised. 

I cannot wait to see what 2016 has in store for me. I hope you all have a great night on New Years Eve and Happy New Year!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment