Sunday 20 March 2016

Fresh New Look.


So, apparently today is the official first day of spring and can I just say what lovely weather it was today too? It was lovely in Sheffield where I live. Now, I haven't done this post to speak about the weather. 

Now, surely we've all heard the saying "spring cleaning" right? Well this time, I've not only given my bedroom and wardrobe a spring clean, but also my blog. 
In all honesty I think the changing up of and cleaning my blog is something that was long overdue.
For a long time now I've not been 100% happy with. Finally though I've taken the plunge and got myself a new template from Etsy and modernised it a bit more. 
I might have said all this before but honestly, this is all something that I feel like is still very new to me and I'm still in the process of getting myself out there on Twitter and Instagram but it's honestly one of THE hardest things to do. It's such a long process and will be definitely worth it. 

I think the problem is I've been trying to compare my blog to others that I see when searching through the internet. I don't yet feel like mine is up to their standard but then maybe that's just me being hard on myself. I do however feel a lot better for it having a completely new look. 

Hopefully you guys all like the new look of my blog too! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment