Wednesday 16 March 2016

Glossybox Unboxing and First impressions.



Hello all, and welcome to my first ever post like this, how exciting?! (Probably not very but you know what I mean).

Glossybox and monthly beauty subscriptions are something that I am very new to. I've been wanting one for a while and after doing some pretty extensive research I soon discovered that Glossybox was the best out there and went for it. 

So, the first box I received was a starter kit and omg, the excitement I got from it was unreal. 

1. Wilkinson Sword shaver - £6.99 ; I wish I could say something about this but the truth is, I can't I have misplaced it somewhere and have no idea where it's gone. It looks really good though and I'm hoping I can find it soon and try it out. 

2. The vintage cosmetic company tweezers - £8.00 ; When I saw that I got these in my box I was legit so happy. I've had my beady little eyes on them for a while now, like every time I go into Boots for new make up I find myself gravitating towards these but never bought them for some reason. So to now have some I'm happy. 

3. Royal Apothic Lip Tinties -£14 ; In all honesty, this is something that I've not really seen anything of, as soon as I put a picture of it on Instagram though my friend text me how jealous she was that I had one. My first impressions of it are, I really like it. It's really small and pretty and the lid is rose gold, which I just love. 

4. Naobay protective hair mask volume conditioner - £10.64 ; 
This is honestly the product I think I'm most anxious to use. That's purely because 1. I've never used a hair mask and 2. I'm very set in my ways with my hair care routine, my hair is so fine that any slight change or adjustment to it, it doesn't like for a while. I know, it's weird. However, I will use it to try and see what it's like :). 

5. Nicka K New York 24 hour waterproof eye liner - £3.99 ;  
Eye liner is something I've only just at the age of 20, almost 21! Just come to terms with and got the hang of using. Admitedly my winged eyeliner isn't all it should be yet, but with practice I will get there with it. I cannot wait to try it out with this eye liner! 

Glossybox March Edition. 

1. Luxie rose gold large angled face brush - £10.42 ;
My first impression when I saw this brush was omg I love it. I can't wait to use it and hopefully buy more from the range. 

2. Olay Regenerist luminous skin tone perfecting cream - full size £29.99 ; 
I am forever trying new facial care products and this is one that I'm really excited to use and see what it will do for my skin. 

3. 417 catharsis vitamin mineral shampoo and conditioner - full size £16.98 each ;
This is actually the first product that I've used and honestly, I wasn't too sure about it. it will be featured in blog coming soon that is my hair care routine. So make sure to keep a look out for it! 

4. Hey Honey good morning honey silk facial serum - full size £28.81 ; 
Can I just start this off by saying this smells gorgeous!! This is another facial product that I'm very excited to use. On the back of the packaging for it, it actually says its perfect to wear under make up like a primer and makes your skin look glowing all day long. 

5. So Susan light diffuser  - £14.00
This is another item from the box that I am yet to try BUT first impressions are that it's really cute and smells so much like chocolate. The shades are gorgeous too. I'll try this tonight and let all you lovely's know what I think of it if you're interested :). 


And sadly, that is all for this post, I really hope you all enjoyed it and would like to see more please do let me know in the comments or on any social media :) 
you can find me on Twitter at @DemiLeigh1995x
or on instagram at @demileigh95x




0 comments:

Post a Comment