Tuesday 8 March 2016

21st Birthday Wishlist.

I know my 21st Birthday may be only like 9 weeks away but I can't help but feel like it's quickly creeping up on me and I am not at all yet prepared for it. 

The other night whilst out with my boyfriend and his family, I was talking to his sister and she asked what I'd like for my birthday and honestly I had absolutely no idea. She very cleverly came up with the idea of me doing a wishlist, that way I could think about what gifts I would actually like and I could share it with you guys. 
So, here it is! 


I think I did a Christmas wishlist post so some of the stuff might be on both. 

1. Marc Jacob Rose Gold Watch - For Christmas I got a Rose gold one and honestly I LOVE IT. It was such an unexpected gift from my parents. 

2. Urban Decay Naked Pallet Vault - I have recently found out that Meadowhall (my local shopping centre) actually have this in store and it's breaking my heart a little because, I have no money to buy it myself. 

3. Michael Kors handbag - My very lovely boyfriend also got me a beautiful Michael Kors handbag for Christmas and I honestly love it so much, I had my eye on two in particular and he got me one of the ones I'd looked at and the other one is the one featured on here now. 

4. Pink Pretty Green Polo Shirt - Pretty Green is without a doubt one of my favourite brands! I think it also helps a little that I appreciate the indie scene it's slightly connected to, and I'm a HUGE fan of oasis. Noel obviously being my fave, even if Pretty Green is Liam's brand. Awkward. 

5. King Charles Spaniel Pup - If you didn't already know because I've not mentioned it, Lady and the Tramp is my favourite film in the whole entire world. So, it only seems fitting that I have a cute little pup like Lady. When I eventually get one, it'll be a girl, she will be called lady, and I will get her a blue collar. Pretty sad that I've already planned it out right? 


Well, they're the only gifts I could think of for now! If I think of anything else, chances are I'll do another wishlist post in the next 9 weeks! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment