Monday 21 March 2016

Liz Earle skincare routine.


Does anyone else get those periods of time where your skin looks absolutely amazing and you barely have to maintain it, but suddenly out of nowhere you break out really bad. Usually for me it's when it comes to that certain time of month we all love to hate. You know what I mean. 

I had a skincare routine that was AMAZING and it worked so, so well. But, I annoyingly ran out of the main product and in all honesty, at the time I couldn't really afford to purchase more. 
I kept up with the routine despite not having the product I needed and found it wasn't really working, what I expected to gain from continuing I don't know but they say you don't know unless you try. 
One thing with my skin that I did notice however was, the more water I drank throughout the day, the more my skin cleared up and took less maintaining. 
Me being me though, I got bored of drinking water and even more so that I knew I had to. (I have no idea how my mind works sometimes). 

Whilst searching endlessly on the internet for alternative skin care routines to try, a name that I saw a lot more than others was Liz Earle. Now, I have heard a lot of amazing reviews, not only online but also from friends and work colleagues. They've recommended it to me so many times and so many times I've considered purchasing some BUT I think what put me off a little was price of it. 
This month I got paid a little more than I had originally expected which was a nice surprise and I thought "you know what, I'm going to buy myself some Liz Earle" because, why not? 
The staff that worked on the stand in the Boots store in my local shopping centre were so helpful and gave me so much advice! They advised that as it was my first time trying product I would be better off buying the starter kit they do. 

In the starter kit you get mini samples of the following products  :
1 x Intensive nourishing treatment mask. 
1 x Instant boost skin tonic.
1 x Skin repair moisturiser. Dry/sensitive. 
1 x Cleanse and polish Hot cloth cleanser. 
2 x Muslin cloth. 

The starter kit only came in at an amazing £26 too which isn't too bad at all. Honestly in the 3 days that I've been using it morning and night I've noticed a HUGE difference in my skin and it's definitely worth trying! 
And as for the price, it's that old saying "You get what you pay for" 

0 comments:

Post a Comment