Monday 28 March 2016

Easter Weekend Antics.

If there's one thing I love about Easter, it's that it's a bank holiday. That means, a 4 day weekend from work, I mean, what could be better than that? Also, I love that it's acceptable to eat chocolate for breakfast on Easter Sunday. 

This Easter I got quite a few chocolatey treats that I didn't expect to receive at all. But I love them.



It was also mine and my boyfriends first Easter spent together. (cute right?) 

I basically lived at his family home with him for the whole 4 days of the weekend. Now, that's not too different because I spend every single weekend there, but it was the first Easter bank holiday that I'd not spent at home with my own family. Not that we do anything during it anyway, but still, was odd not being at home. 

On the Thursday night we had a quite chilled night, went for food and bought each other an egg, was so cute although I don't exactly know why. 

Friday I worked and did some overtime because in all honesty, I needed the money. I don't know what we did on Friday night but I feel like saying it was just another quiet chilled one in. 

Saturday my boyfriend went out with all his mates to the local pub and I stayed in his bed for the whole day and fed my Pretty Little Liars obsession. I've started watching it from the beginning again and I am absolutely loving it! 
After wasting a few hours of my day watching it, I eventually dragged myself from his bed and got ready to go and meet him down at the pub. We ended up staying in there and watching the England match and then the Kell Brook fight was on and we couldn't miss that! Especially with Kell Brook being a fellow Sheffielder. I really enjoyed myself on Saturday night having a drink and stuff. Was great to do something simple but different. 

Sunday, was definitely a quiet one in. We've spent most of our weekends recently watching Game of Thrones. It's another obsession of mine that I wanted to get my boyfriend involved with and can I just say, he is also now hooked. We've just started season 4 and we now have less than a month to watch the rest of 4 and the whole of season 5 before 6 starts the day after we see Noel Gallagher in Liverpool so the pressure is slightly on for us. 

That's all my weekend consisted of really, which to some people my age it would seem pretty boring but to me, it was so perfect. 
I'm not one of those for going out and drinking loads all the time and stuff. 
Leaving my boyfriend however was incredibly hard. It's hard every weekend when I leave him but it's just getting harder and harder every time. 

Did you have a nice Easter weekend and did you get plenty of chocolate treats? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment