Thursday 28 April 2016

Our Little Trip To Liverpool.

Well, hello there everyone! 
So, sorry for the lack of posts recently, I've been so, so busy! I've had quite a jam packed weekend\week and it's still not over yet!! 

I may have mentioned it a few times previously but at the weekend it was my lovely boyfriend's birthday so, me and his family all celebrated it by going for food at Reds True Barbecue, and can I just say, If you've not been to one yet... You definitely should!! The food is unreal. 
Anyway, as another part of his birthday celebrations we'd got tickets to go and see Noel Gallagher (who I love btw) in Liverpool. So, it made sense to make the most of it and spend a few days there. 


First things first, the Noel Gallagher gig was UNREAL. Like, seriously. I can't even put it into words how surreal it was being there. We were lucky enough to spot a gap on the barrier right at the front. It was slightly to the other side of the stage but honestly, we were still so close and saw literally everything. 
Anyone that is a fan of Oasis, I'm sure you want the same thing as me and many others and that is, Oasis to get back together, surely?!
It's something that I see people crying out for constantly on Twitter and Facebook and lets be honest, it would be unreal.  
Noel addressed this topic Monday night by with a subtle "This is for all you Oasis fans"  which he dedicated You Know We Can't Go Back - a track from his latest album Chasing Yesterday. 
Which was then followed up by a classic Oasis track Champagne Supernova. I mean come on, how could you not get emotional?! 

This is just how close we got to him! 



On our second and final full day in Liverpool, we both went on a Magical Mystery Tour. 
Basically a Rainbow coach that goes to the most iconic places in Liverpool all Beatles related. 
Now, from being a little girl and having to do a primary school project on them whilst in year 4 or 5, I've been a fan of them and their music. 
So, being in the hometown of Paul, John, George and Ringo, it only made sense to see where the Beatles story all began. 
It was a two hour tour journey and we saw the likes of Penny Lane, Strawberry fields, the houses in which they grew up in and the venues they played when they first started out as a band, as well as the old schools they all went to. 
I knew it would be really good, but I didn't expect it to be as good! 
I definitely recommend that if you're in Liverpool visiting, it's well worth going on. If you're a fan of The Beatles or not. 

Here are some pictures of everything we saw on the trip! 








All in all we had a lovely few days away and doing something different. 
Now onto Disney Land Paris for my 21st in a few weeks time. 
Excited! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment