Monday 18 April 2016

I Finally Have A YouTube Channel!


Hi everyone!! 
Today's post isn't the normal kind of post that I'd usually do, but who wants everything to be normal all the time? 

So, I think I should tell you. 
For a while now I've been desperately wanting to set up my own YouTube channel and do the odd Vlog for you guys as well as doing blog posts all the time. 
I've been putting it off for so long because I've not been happy with the way I look and everything, but I've decided that I'm not going to let that affect me as much, I am what I am. 

I feel like now is the right time to do that, not only because I feel confident enough to, but also because In the next month I will be making some amazing memories that I want to share with everyone! 

Coming up in the next month me and my boyfriend have his birthday to celebrate, then we're going to away to Liverpool for a few days, Then it's my 21st birthday and a few days after that we're going off to Disney Land Paris! Which is so, so exciting. 

As nervous as I am for the uploading of my first ever video, I'm also really excited at the same time and can't wait to see what happens after. 

I would love and appreciate it so much if you guys subscribed to my channel which is 

I hope to see you all over there! 
If you have your own Channel, please do comment it below and I will make sure to subscribe :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment