Tuesday 19 April 2016

What's In My Bag!

Okay, so I'll hold my hands up and admit, I am an absolute nightmare for changing my bags and the contents of them. 
So, here's what I've been carrying around with me for the past few weeks. 


handbag - So, I was in the mindset that I needed a new bag because as much as I love my Michael Kors one, it's too nice and special to be using on a daily basis and going to and from work with. So whilst shopping I found this beaut in New Look and felt like I needed it as soon as i saw it. It's the perfect size and was only £20 too so it's a bargain really. 

Purse  - I used to LOVE the huge River Island purses, but I found they were really heavy. However I love this style of purse.

Toffee Popcorn - Lately, toffee popcorn has been my addiction. Like, I can't get through a Game of Thrones night with my boyfriend without having a bag of popcorn to work my way through. I know its really bad but I can't help it.

Lipstick : MAC Velvet Teddy - This lipstick is my absolute FAVOURITE! I can't go anywhere without popping it into my bag, I think it looks perfect with whatever makeup look I go for and whatever outfit I wear. 

Hollister body mist - These are something that are quite new to me. I'm used to buying Victoria's secret, which don't get me wrong I do love them BUT I can't help but feel like they're slightly overpriced. A friend told me Hollister do ones that are just as nice, but a bit friendlier on a part time working students purse. Perfect. When I got them they were buy 2 get 2 free so instead of paying like £44 for 4 I paid half the price for 4 and they last ages! They're alot fresher and summery which is ideal for this warm weather. Definitely worth seeing what they have in :). 

And that's it for this months what's in my bag thats new! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment