Wednesday 4 May 2016

Why I'm Taking Time Away From Blogging.

Hi everyone!

So, this post Isn't one that's easy for me to do in all honesty. I somehow feel however that I've got to justify myself..

Basically, I've decided it's time to take a little time away from blogging. Lets be honest, I have been massively slacking with it due to the hectic schedule that I've had recently.

As some of you may know, I'm currently studying at college and I have so much work to try and get done it's honestly crazy and literally every waking moment I get I'm spending it doing assignments and research and trying to get on top of it all, which can I just say at the moment is IMPOSSIBLE. Seriously.

On top of all that, I have events coming up like my birthday next week and then Disney land Paris and everything else and in all honesty, I don't particularly want to spend my nights back in the hotel blogging. I just feel like it would take a bit of the shine off me being there which I know may seem bad or crazy but it's the truth.
Don't get me wrong, I will share my experience I had whilst there but it will be once I'm back and got myself a little more sorted out.

Lastly, blogging is going to be something I will be finding a little difficult because.... Last night my laptop of a year decided to break. Well, not necessarily break BUT if any of you that follow me on twitter, last night you might have seen My little tantrum I was having over Google Chrome not working on my windows 8 laptop.
As it turns out, I needed to update it to windows 10 but I couldn't because the internal memory on it wasn't enough.
My laptop is like an iPhone. If you don't have any storage for updates, theres not much more you can do. So, I will be looking to buy a new laptop at somepoint in the very near future but until then, it may be the very rare occasion that I get the chance to borrow the family laptop.


I am so sorry but it won't be for long I promise. It is only temporary.

I will be posting regular updates from Disney and everything else on Instagram, twitter and maybe even snapchat so If you want to check me out on any of those please do feel free to do so :)

Twitter - @DemiLeigh1995x
Instagram - demileigh95x
Snapchat - demmsufcx

:) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment