Wednesday 3 February 2016

Early Birthday Surprise.

I actually cannot believe my luck. For those of you that follow me on Twitter you may know why, for those that don't follow me on there, here's why I feel so lucky.

So, for absolutely ages now, the one place I've been desperately wanting to go is Disneyland Paris. The last time I went was when I was about 7 years old and it was honestly one of the most unforgettable experiences of my life. 

Anyway, I've wanted to go back even more so I'd say over the past year and half, but it's just that thing of finding the money to pay for it because it certainly isn't cheap and also finding someone that will actually go with me (that's a lot harder than you'd think but I honestly don't know why). 

 As some of you that follow my Twitter may know, I am 21 in May!! In all honesty I am looking so forward to it. On Friday night my boyfriend came up to my house like he does fairly often and I honestly thought nothing more about it. We sat and spoke, had tea and played a bit of pie face. I was having a really good night and he'd dropped a line about how much of a good week I was having with gig tickets that he'd managed to get us and then came out with the line "well, your week will get even better" and came back into the room with an envelope. 
In the envelope was an A4 piece of paper with pictures of Euro Disney on and the dates that we're going. 

That was it, the flood gates was opened and I cried my eyes out. Not with sadness of course but with happiness. Anyone that knew me knew it was somewhere that I've wanted to go for so long. I am genuinely so happy and I cannot wait to go back. 
It's my present from my parents and boyfriend and I really do feel like the luckiest girl in the world. It was so unexpected. 

I really do feel like I have the best boyfriend and family in the world and it was the best early birthday surprise I've ever had. 


So, as from today, it's 105 days and counting. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment