Tuesday 23 February 2016

Upcoming Events.

I think it would be more than fair to say the first half of this year is going to be more than hectic.
My boyfriend and I have so many amazing things lined up that I cannot wait for them. Of course, I will be sharing them all on my blog with all you lovely readers also :). 

April. 
The Last Shadow Puppets gig - OMG. I CANNOT BELIEVE I'M SEEING THESE. When my boyfriend text me to say he'd managed to get tickets I sat at my desk and cried tears of happiness. 

Noel Gallagher - I've always been a fan of Oasis, and of course Noel has and will always be my favourite of the pair. The gig is also 2 days after my boyfriends birthday and he's a massive Oasis fan too, so this was a no brainer really.

Milburn - Since being a very early teen and of course a Sheffield lass, I've loved Milburn. I remember they did a gig at a local venue called Leadmill and they supported Arctic Monkeys alongside Reverend & The Makers (who I also love) and my best friend had tickets to go, he was in the year above me and so obviously older, sadly I was too young to go and unfortunately ended up with me having to miss out. Luckily though, I'm going twice to see them, including the last night of their shows. 

May. 
My 21st Birthday - In all honesty, I'm dreading turning 21 but so excited for all the birthday celebrations I will be having with the people I love the most. 

Busted - I am also mega excited to see Busted!! It'll be my second time seeing them as I went when I was younger, my dad took me to see them bless him haha! This time I'm going with my boyfriends two sisters and It's going to be so good!

DISNEYLAND PARIS - I've put this into big letters to emphasise the excitement I have to be going. My boyfriend and parents surprised me with a trip to Disneyland Paris for my 21st birthday and I seriously cannot wait. 

June. 
The Stone Roses - Getting tickets to see The Stone Roses was also another one of those times that I cried with happiness. I had previously had the opportunity to see them a few years back at Heaton Park but sadly had to give up my ticket due to sixth form placement. This time, I won't be giving my ticket up for anyone or anything. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment