Wednesday 10 February 2016

What's in my Michael Kors bag.

Hi everyone! 
Today, I've decided to do something I've wanted to do for a while but not really had the time, with work, college and having some sort of social life. 
So, today I am doing a What's in my Michael Kors bag. 

I got my bag for Christmas off my amazing boyfriend and when he gave it me I literally couldn't do anything other than cry (with tears of happiness of course). To some people it may not be much but to me it's honestly everything it's all I wanted and I love it so much! 

Because it's so special and cost a lot of money I'm trying to only use it for like when we both go out for dinner or something or special occasions. Another thing I'm trying to do is keep the contents in it at a minimum. 
One thing I'm really bad at is having a bag I love, over using it and over filling it and then after a few months it snaps or breaks and it's pretty heartbreaking. Well, I think it is anyway. So, here it is. 



Victoria's Secret - Aqua Mist. 
This is my least favourite of all Victoria's secret body sprays that I own. When I bought it I think I just got overly excited and just bought it. I'm not saying at all it smells horrible because it really doesn't, its just not one of my top 5 faves. 

MAC Velvet Teddy and Milan Mode Lipstick.
OH MY GOD. These lipsticks are legit my life. I love them both so so much. They go everywhere with me. Yeah, I just love them. 

Apple Earphones. 
My Apple earphones are such a massive essential for me in my bag. I love music so much and listen to it everyday. Also, there is absolutely nothing worse than being on public transport and someone arguing or something and it sounding like you're watching an episode of Jeremy Kyle. Nope, that's not for me thank you very much. 

Ted Baker Purse. 
When my boyfriend bought my bag, he also bought me this cute and pretty Ted Baker purse. It's quite small but it's an ideal small, like I used to have really big purses that weigh my bag down and really there's no need to have them that size. This purse is perfect and fits everything I need inside it. 

Floral plastic case.
The floral case is actually a card case, so in there I have all my shop beauty cards so theres ones like my Boots one and Superdrug one and I think it's a really good idea to carry one around. I think it was like £1 too so can't really go wrong with it. 

Soap and Glory hand gel and Neutrogena Hand moisturiser. 
These two also go everywhere with me. When I was in college I worked at a Nursery and obviously there washing hands was a massive thing to do to cut out the risk of passing on germs. After every sneeze and cough washing my hands literally became habit and now I can't not do it I feel so dirty if I don't. So yeah, they go everywhere I go.

That's it now for what's in my Michael Kors bag. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment