Tuesday 9 February 2016

New Obsession.




Guys, can we all just take a second to appreciate how pretty my phone looks now?!
Apart from the slight mess of putting on a screen protector on, but that is legit because I was so excited to put my glitter skin on it after. 

A few moths ago I got myself a iPhone 6s in Rose gold because, why not? As if the phone without a case or skin on wasn't pretty enough alone, after hours of endlessly looking on Instagram, I stumbled across a page called Sassy Skinz and had a look. OH MY GOD. The phone skins on there are to die for. I knew instantly that I needed one because on the pictures and videos uploaded on to their instagram they looked so shiny and pretty.

Pretty soon after I headed on to their official website and literally found it so hard to pick which skin I wanted to start off with. I've now made it my mission to buy them ALL. 
I saw this lovely pink one and bought it to see what they would be like, I think it was like £4 or something which isn't expensive at all. 

It arrived within 2 days of making the purchase so the delivery was super speedy which is always a good thing! 

I put it on the night that I'd got it and honestly I thought it would be a lot harder to do than it was, my other fears was that as it's a sticker if I took it off it would leave a lot of excess sticky stuff and completely ruin my phone. Both were not the case at all. 
(haha "not the case", that's pretty funny because it's not a case and the pun genuinely wasn't intentional). 
Anyway, back to it. 

The skin was super easy to apply and stuck instantly, there was no messing about and literally took me all of 5 minutes tops to apply.

I have just recently bought a new Rose gold bumper edge clear back case for it which makes it look even prettier and makes sure it doesn't accidentally tear off. That's something that I'm clumsy enough to do. 

I have also purchased a new sassy skin for my phone and I cannot wait to put it on round the time of my birthday, I think it'll look mega cute when I'm in Disneyland. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment