Tuesday 24 May 2016

Our Trip To Disneyland Paris.

Hello there everyone! 
Long time no blog!! So sorry it's been such a while. 
I had a laptop crisis and then it was my 21st birthday celebrations which were AMAZING, but have now sadly ended :(. 

My birthday was lovely and Joe and everyone else spoilt me rotten. He'd got me tickets to see Jake Bugg who i adore, some Tom Ford sunglasses and, a limited edition signed copy of my favourite album from my favourite band! 
(Courteeners - St Jude btw)

To top off all the celebrations me and joe went to Disneyland Paris!! 

Honestly, we both loved it so much! Like, unless you've been lucky enough to go to Disneyland you'll know what I mean when I say, you literally cannot put into words how incredible it is! I've been before when I was a lot younger and looking back, I don't think I fully appreciated it that much. 

It was also Joe's first time going to Disney and for me, to see the constant massive smile on his face was the best feeling for me! 

We've only just got back and already looking at booking to go back for longer next year and we're so excited to go back. 

I'll leave you all with some cute pictures I took of everything whist there :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment