Wednesday 21 October 2015

Nails of the Week,

If there is one thing I do every week without fail, it's that I paint my nails. My nails are always a different colour every week! I'm not in anyway perfect at it at all and don't try to be. It's just something I do. 
I have tried acrylic nails but I was so uncomfortable with them on I really didn't like it and as silly as this may sound, I was quite scared of being clumsy enough like I am, but to catch one and not only rip off the false nail, but also my actual nail underneath too! So, I stick with the safe bet that I know and I just paint  them myself. 

So, for this week, the nail colour is Supersonic by Barry M. 
Guys, I am absolutely LOVING this lately!! Now, I know it's not very seasonal but it's so, so nice! 
The picture doesn't really do it any justice if I'm honest. 
It's like a sparkly electric blue colour, but has a tint of purple in it too depending on the lighting wherever you are. 
I'm a bit of a plain Jane when it comes to nails and clothing and stick with safe, but this shade is so not me that I love it. 
This is part of their Quick Dry collection they have and if you don't have any of the Quick Dry, I highly recommend that you go and get yourselves some! The stuff is a godsend when you're in a rush and need to get your nails done! They dry almost instantly! 

I got this shade along with 2 others that I will be using over the next few weeks so make sure to keep a look out for them! 
I picked all 3 up from my local Superdrug store and I think there is a 3 for 2 offer on across all makeup or nails, which I'm not 100% sure but I do know there is definitely a 3 for 2 offer on at the minute! 

Thank you so much for reading :) 
Demi x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment