Friday 12 February 2016

Just What I Needed.

Those of you that follow me on twitter you may know that for the past week or so, I've been really, really Ill. 
Basically I have some sort of infection, which one I'm not sure but it's so uncomfortable. I was put on some antibiotics but they did nothing but make me feel even worse. I struggled to keep food down and yeah, it wasn't pretty. 

Because I'm ill and have been for a week, I feel like all I needed was just an hour or so with my boyfriend to take my mind off the illness. 

So, on Wednesday I was feeling not 100% better but a bit better than I had previously and could leave the house without any worry of being sick or something. He came and picked me up with some food and we headed off into town for an hour whilst he got his hair cut. Which looks really good I may add. 
After that we went off to Meadowhall to get some more stuff and went to a little hidden cafe in House of Fraser. 

OH MY GOD. The Victoria sponge cake in there is AMAZING. Sadly though I started to feel a bit off and couldn't finish it. I will definitely be going back for a slice when I am better though.

We didn't do much but it was so nice to see him and get my mind off this illness. It was honestly just what I needed. 

Update on illness - I am still very much ill however I've started new antibiotics and hoping they work because we have a weekend planned together. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment