Thursday 26 November 2015

Nails of The Week.

Let me just start this off by saying, I cannot get enough of Barry M Nail Varnishes. 
Seriously. The new colour for the week (or longer if the last one I had is anything to go by) is that of Ruby Red. 
I feel like this is so, so, appropriate! 

Firstly, I would like to apologise for the untidiness of them. It was a very last minute rushed thing. 
Secondly, the picture doesn't really do the colour any justice which is annoying.
Thirdly, I am obsessed. 

Now, as we are all aware, Christmas is just around the corner! I'm not one to get into the christmas spirit this early on but, this year is completely different. I am definitely in the spirit of it right now! I feel like this nail varnish is perfect for subtly showing it. Its so festive but could also be worn at any time of the year. 

I am loving it so, so much so for this absolute treat, Thank you Barry M. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment