Tuesday 22 March 2016

Current Make Up Favourites.


Quite recently, I've been LOVING make up and almost every little bit of money I have I've spent on what make up products I can. 
It's becoming a slight addiction for me. 


These products I've been Addicted to lately and I cannot get enough of them! 

1. Spectrum brushes ; siren collection - I'm lucky enough to have THE best boyfriend in the world and he bought me these for valentines day. I love them so, so much. They're honestly the best brushes I've ever had. I feel like I need to buy even more. 

2. Make up revolution contour kit - I recently found a revolution Contour kit that I didn't even know I had. I am currently Learning how to contour but omg seriously, how annoying is it?! In all fairness though I was exactly the same with winged eyeliner, but practice makes perfect. 

3. MAC Velvet Teddy - I cannot even tell you how long it took me to get this! In my home city of Sheffield, the MAC store that we have is really small so stock is very limited. I heard from a friend that It was in store and dragged my boyfriend down to the local shopping centre with me and got the last one they had! I love it so much and can honestly see why so many people also love it! Definitely worth a purchase. 

4. Boots No7 foundation - THIS IS AN ACTUAL GODSEND. Seriously. This has been my go to foundation for the past 3 years now and I love it! I use it every day and it lasts me a good month or two. It's super cheap and the coverage is amazing. I don't buy other foundations because 1 I love this one and 2 its the only one I can find that is perfect for my olive skin. If you pop into your local boots store and head over to their stand, a member of staff will give you a colour match and it will find the perfect shade for your skin! It's well worth it. 

That's it for my current make up favourites. What are you loving at the moment? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment